Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What Mase Me Feel Special


The time that I felt special.........One day I was at my grandma's house.She has a baby that lives with her, but -she can't take care of her because she has medical issues.So I go to her house and I help her with the baby and anything else she needs help with.She said that I am the sweetest grand child and she says that I don't stress her out and I don't give her any problems.Then one day she told me that she was going to take me to go shopping on the week end and we was going to have a special day, just me her and the baby.We went to the mall and she bought me 5 pairs of new shoes, some clothes and a lot of other stuff.Then after shopping we went to Golding carrel and we ate there.When I got home I had lots of shopping bags.That day I felt very special and I was happy with the things that I was doing for her!!


No comments:

Post a Comment